For the best viewing experience, we recommend you watch 360 videos in the YouTube app on a mobile device or tablet. To view interactive 360 YouTube videos on a desktop, you’ll need Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
There’s only one 360 camera that’s tough and waterproof* enough for every river splash and canyon trail: VIRB 360. Shoot fully-spherical 360 video in up to 5.7K resolution, or shoot with in-camera stitching at 4K. Then use the VIRB mobile app or VIRB Edit desktop software to apply 4K spherical stabilization** with one click, transforming your adventure into a smooth and steady masterpiece.
If it’s worth remembering, it’s worth a VIRB 360.
Find out more about the VIRB 360 here: Garmin.com/VIRB
*Device waterproof to 10m; See Garmin.com/waterrating
**Stabilization only available for videos stitched in camera
• 360-DEGREE, 5.7K/30fps Don’t miss a thing.
• 4K SPHERICAL STABILIZATION Easily create a smooth, stable video.
Stabilization is applied using VIRB® mobile app or VIRB Edit desktop software and is only available for videos stitched in-camera.
• 360-DEGREE SPATIAL AUDIO Change your listening perspective, change your experience.
• IN-CAMERA STITCHING AT 4K/30fps Ready to share instantly.
• G-METRIX™ DATA OVERLAYS Prove how fast, high, and far you went.
Augmented reality overlays require mobile or desktop VIRB App before sharing.
• CONTROL WITH ONE TOUCH Or use voice control.
Voice control available for English (U.S., U.K.) French, Italian, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, and Mandarin
Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this camera device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.