Learn more about The Forerunner series here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/641121
You’re a runner, so train like one. The Forerunner 45 series monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist and uses GPS to track your pace, distance and more. They work with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring personal coaching to your wrist.
• Easy-to-use running watches monitor heart rate at the wrist¹ and feature GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
• Work with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
• Connected features² include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
• Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts³
• Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
• Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
¹ See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
² When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
³ When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.