Fly along to explore the safety-enhancing technologies and work-load saving capabilities of the GFC 500 retrofit autopilot. Experience the peace of mind that comes with LVL mode, Garmin ESP (Electronic Stability and Protection) and overspeed and underspeed protection. And learn how GFC 500 allows you to fly coupled approaches and go-arounds on missed approaches. You’ll see that GFC 500 delivers modern, safety-enhancing technology in a reliable, cost-effective retrofit you can trust.
Learn more about GFC 500 at https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/604257
• Cost-effective, precise and smooth in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and lower cost of ownership when compared to older autopilot systems
• Designed for existing light single-engine piston, fixed-wing aircraft, initially available for select Cessna, Beechcraft and Piper models with more to follow
• Leverages certificated G5 electronic flight instrument, G500 or G500 TXi for input and display of altitude preselect, heading, vertical speed, airspeed target and flight director cues
• Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
• Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities with optional pitch-trim; yaw damper optionally available on select aircraft