Explore both of your worlds, underwater and topside, with Descent™ Mk2S. This smaller-sized watch dive computer features multiple dive modes that doubles as a premium GPS smartwatch with multiple sports apps, interchangeable QuickFit™ bands and more.
The Descent™ Mk2 series are the intuitive, do-it-all dive computers that are built for both your worlds, underwater and topside. Watch this video to learn how to prepare your Descent Mk2 and go for your first dive.
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or freshwater, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath — Descent is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you’ve been waiting for. Watch this video to learn about the multi-gas dive mode. To learn more about Descent, click here [https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/568181].
• Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS1 in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and TOPO mapping
• Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points¹ for surface navigation
• Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
• Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 10,000 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
• Features Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate technology² with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications³
• Battery life: up to 21 days in watch mode, 12 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode⁴
¹GPS tracking does not work underwater
³When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
⁴Under typical use; battery life will vary depending upon usage and selected performance mode