Know your zone with Forerunner 225 — the first Garmin GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate. Now you have the option to run without a heart rate strap because this watch has a built-in sensor using Mio Heart Rate Technology that measures heart rate at the wrist. We didn’t just get rid of the heart strap on the 225, we also refined how this watch sums up your effort. A colorful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
To learn more about our latest Forerunner® GPS running watches look here:
Learn more here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/621922 Forerunner 945 is the GPS smartwatch that’s designed for the driven, the qualifiers, the elite. We made this watch for you: the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job.
• Sync music from select premium streaming services, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for phone-free listening
• Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load balance, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
• Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
• Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
• Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
• Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode