The Earthmate mobile app, when paired with compatible inReach devices, provides a full-featured GPS navigation experience that’s as unlimited as your adventures. Learn how to pair Earthmate with inReach using your Apple phone.
Learn about Garmin’s incredible new 8200 series MFDs including the 8208, 8212 and 8215. See some of the new features that make the 8200 series so easy to use and so easy to network.
For more information on Garmin marine products look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-water/cOnTheWater-p0.html
Learn about the functions of your Forerunner 35 and get ready for your first run. Learn more at: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/552962
Prepare to tee off for a round of golf with Garmin’s Approach S20 golf watch. Learn how quick and easy it is to select a course, view the current hole and start playing.
Find out more at https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/cIntoSports-cGolfing-p1.html.
With HRM-Tri, you’re ready to hit the road, the open water and even the pool for more dialed-in data and productive training. This video will show you how to get a proper fit with your HRM-Tri as well as how to use and clean it. Get ready to hit the road and take the plunge with HRM-Tri from Garmin.
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or freshwater, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath — Descent Mk1 is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you’ve been waiting for. Watch this video to learn how to get started using Descent Mk1 and go for your first dive. To learn more about Descent Mk1, click here https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/568181.
• Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS1 in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and TOPO mapping
• Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points¹ for surface navigation
• Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
• Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 10,000 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
• Features Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate technology² with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications³
• Battery life: up to 21 days in watch mode, 12 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode4
¹GPS tracking does not work underwater
³When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
⁴Under typical use; battery life will vary depending upon usage and selected performance mode
Edge 820 is your new cycling partner for performance and racing. Learn how to use your device and go for your first ride.
Learn to add custom watch faces, apps and more to the fēnix 5 and fēnix 5S premium multisport GPS watches using Connect IQ. Learn more here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/560327
Learn more about the GFC™ 600H Flight Control System for helicopters, which helps meet the challenges of today’s operating environment by providing pilots with advanced capabilities, including Stability Augmentation Aystem (SAS), Helicopter Electronic Stability and Protection (H-ESP), automatic return-to-level (LVL) mode, flight director (FD) command cues and more. Discover the revolution of helicopter flight control with the GFC 600H.
Get hands-on with Garmin G3X Touch, and learn how simple Direct-To navigation and flight planning can be with a touchscreen interface. See how easy it is to use these advanced flight displays designed (and priced) specifically for experimental/amateur-built aircraft.
After a crushing race, Ben True was ready to call it quits and never run another step. From rock bottom to record-breaker…this is what it means to be an athlete. Find out more about the Forerunner 735XT GPS watch here: http://bit.ly/23XkeIS #beatyesterday
• Measures heart rate at the wrist so you can run freer on race day
• Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
• Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold, race predictor and recovery advisor
• Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and more
• Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
Recap of Stage 8 of the 2009 Tour de France. http://www.garmin.com/teamgarmin/