This video covers the installation process for the GDL 82 a small, lightweight ADS-B “Out” datalink designed to work with your existing transponder. Take a look at the detailed explanations pertaining to the installation of the GDL 82 TSO.
To learn more about the GDL 82 take a look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/540911
To learn more about the Venu®
look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/643260 Introducing Venu — the fitness smartwatch with striking AMOLED display, long lasting battery life and stunning design.
• Beautiful, bright AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life
• Tune in to your health 24/7 with the Pulse Ox and Body Battery™ energy monitor features and by tracking your respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, heart rate, hydration and more
• Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify® or Deezer, and connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
• Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
• Get easy-to-follow, animated strength, cardio, yoga and Pilates workouts right on your watch screen
• Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch
• Stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more
See how to change the video mode, frame rate, resolution and field of view on your VIRB X or XE action camera. If it’s photos you want, learn how to change photo mode, field of view and the self-timer. Our action cameras ensure you get the shots you need and want, easily.
To learn more about our latest VIRB® action cameras look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/562010
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® x3 series chartplotters. These chartplotters feature higher-resolution displays in 7”, 9” and 12” sizes, and have 60% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with a compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, they seamlessly integrate into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP x3 also features options for built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar, Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar and Auto Guidance¹ technology.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
Learn more about the GPSMAP 64x Series handheld GPS here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/669282. These rugged, button-operated outdoor GPS navigators feature a 2.6” sunlight-readable color screen and come preloaded with Topoactive maps (US and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails.
Follow these simple steps to pair vívofit with your smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Later, when you sync vívofit with your phone, your activity data will be sent to Garmin Connect Mobile so you can see your progress.
To learn more about vívofit® look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/143405