Who cares that Forerunner 935 is obsessed with data? Athletes who are serious about what they do. See what this watch tracks for elite triathlete Timothy O’Donnell.
Find out more about the Forerunner 935 GPS watch here:
• Offers advanced running and multisport features in a lightweight, comfortable watch you can wear all day
• Outlasts your longest workouts with up to 24 hours of battery life in full GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode
• Measures heart rate at the wrist; provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer
• Evaluates your training status to let you know if you should be working more or taking it easier; offers additional performance monitoring features
• Provides running dynamics to record ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more