For the best viewing experience, we recommend you watch 360 videos in the YouTube app on a mobile device or tablet. To view interactive 360 YouTube videos on a desktop, you’ll need Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
When you want to show off a rough ride, you don’t want rough footage. VIRB 360 is the first 360 camera to provide spherical stabilization* at 4k, so you can transform your rough footage into a smooth and steady masterpiece. You can shoot fully-spherical 360 video in up to 5.7K resolution, or shoot with in-camera stitching at 4K. Then use the VIRB mobile app or VIRB Edit desktop software to apply 1 of 3 stabilization modes with one click.
If it’s worth remembering, it’s worth a VIRB 360.
Find out more about the VIRB 360 here: Garmin.com/VIRB
*Stabilization only available for videos stitched in camera
• 360-DEGREE, 5.7K/30fps Don’t miss a thing.
• 4K SPHERICAL STABILIZATION Easily create a smooth, stable video.
Stabilization is applied using VIRB® mobile app or VIRB Edit desktop software and is only available for videos stitched in-camera.
• 360-DEGREE SPATIAL AUDIO Change your listening perspective, change your experience.
• IN-CAMERA STITCHING AT 4K/30fps Ready to share instantly.
• G-METRIX™ DATA OVERLAYS Prove how fast, high, and far you went.
Augmented reality overlays require mobile or desktop VIRB App before sharing.
• CONTROL WITH ONE TOUCH Or use voice control.
Voice control available for English (U.S., U.K.) French, Italian, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, and Mandarin
Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this camera device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.