The Xero bow-mounted, auto-ranging digital sight automatically measures distance to the target and provides an LED pin for your shot. Learn how the bow dynamics feature — available only on the A1i model — can help improve your shot accuracy and more.
Transducers are the eyes — and ears — of a sonar system. Learn more about Garmin’s transducer selection guide to help select the right transducer for your boat and sounder module.
To learn more about all of our transducers look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/cOnTheWater-cTransducers-p1.html
Forerunner 920XT multisport GPS watch offers detailed swimming metrics, in addition to running and cycling features. Learn how to use the Pool Swim profile to record your swim time, rest time, distance, pace, stroke count and stroke type and more to add variety and fun to any water workout.
To learn more about our latest Forerunner® GPS watches look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/cIntoSports-cRunning-p1.html
With multisport feature sets for fitness training plus outdoor navigation, fēnix® 3 multisport GPS watch is ready for any activity and competition.
To learn more about our fēnix® 3 look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/160512.html
Harness every watt you’ve got. With Vector 3, the pedal-based power meter that shows how and where you’re producing power.
Find out more about the Vector 3 power meter here: http://bit.ly/garminvector3 #beatyesterday
• Provides pedal-based power measurements of advanced performance data that takes training to the next level
• Installs like any other pedal for easy transfers from one bike to another without bike-shop assistance
• Vector 3S (single power meter) measures total power and cadence and easily upgrades to dual-sensing system
• Vector 3 (two power meters) provides dual-sensing measurements of left-right balance and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where you’re producing power
• Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
• Battery life: up to 120 hours
• Fully integrates with the Garmin cycling ecosystem to allow easy updates via Garmin watches, Edge cycling computers or phone
Watch as finalist Chelsea adventures through Hawaii on her VIRB Ultimate Adventure. Love her video? Vote on it now at garmin.com/virbadventure.
Learn why governments are switching over to ADS-B technology.
Learn all about the kind of golf-specific data you’ll have access to when you use AutoShot Round Analyzer with your Approach X40.
See how to use your Montana 6-series handheld navigator to record and view track logs. A track is a recording of your GPS path, which you can save for future reference or share with friends. Plus, you’ll learn how to use the TracBack feature to retrace your steps back to your basecamp, trailhead or vehicle.
With Garmin AutoShot round analyzer, you can review, map and analyze all your shots from each round you play. Learn how to automatically sync and view all your data on Garmin Connect. Find out more here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/cIntoSports-cGolfing-p1.html
vívosmart 3 is the smart activity tracker with wrist-based heart rate, fitness and wellness monitoring tools, and more. Watch this video to learn how to use vívosmart 3 and its great features.
• Sleek, form-fitting activity tracker with a hidden display and fitness monitoring capabilities
• 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
• Features up to 5 days of battery life
• Tracks steps, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, sleep and more
• Safe for swimming and showering
For more information about the smart activity trackerat: https://buypub.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/567813
Here’s a closer look at Approach® G80, the first all-in-one premium GPS golf handheld with launch monitor. The radar tracks clubhead speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo, and estimated distance. Practice and game modes help you work to improve your skills on the range and then take them to the course.
To learn more about the Approach G80 look here: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/597253